Yes, Federally licensed Cannabis or Hemp Producers are able to apply to this program and must provide proof of either their standard-cultivators, micro- cultivators, or industrial hemp license as issued by Health Canada under the Cannabis Act or Industrial Hemp Regulations. The personal production of medicinal cannabis is not eligible for this program.